Introduction of maintenance method of GRS felt
In order to extend the service life of the GRS felt produced by the factory, every environment must pay attention to it, and it is important to master the correct method. First of all, regularly use a soft brush to gently brush its surface to remove the dust on the surface. Do not use too much force, because this will cause certain damage to its appearance. Then it is necessary to remove the stains adsorbed on the GRS felt in time, and use different decontamination methods according to different stains. Otherwise, improper use of cleaning methods will reduce its use time, store it in a place with good air permeability, and take corresponding anti-moth Measures, if pilling, trim with scissors.
Secondly, to prolong the service life of GRS felt, it is necessary to protect it from all aspects of production, use and storage, and improve the quality of materials. GRS felt is only a warm product we use in greenhouses. As for the products commonly used in daily life, in fact, there are many uses. According to the raw materials and processing technology of GRS felt manufacturers, there are different uses. The first is shockproof and heat insulation. Because the structure is compact, it is not easy to be torn off, and it has a certain thickness, so the shockproof ability is very good. The sealing of oil, dust, and lubricating oil, and because of this closed structure, it can form a closed Closed environment. It also filters, absorbs and removes dust from the air, oil and liquid of the steering column brush that lubricates the water-absorbing parts. It can also be used to make carpets, shop windows, bulletin boards, exhibition boards, partition walls, trophies and statue bases.
There are many uses for GRS felt, but you should pay attention when choosing. Many manufacturers on the market provide products of different quality. We should buy qualified products from regular manufacturers to give full play to its advantages. Due to the low-carbon and environmental protection of GRS felt products, more and more daily necessities are now starting to use GRS felt produced by GRS felt manufacturers. However, some peculiar smells will appear after the felt is used for a period of time!
1. You can buy refrigerator deodorant from the supermarket. Fold the blanket, take a large plastic bag, put the deodorant in the plastic bag, and tie the mouth of the bag tightly. In order to seal the bag, we can find a clip to hold the mouth of the plastic bag.
2. Newly bought sheepskin often has an unpleasant smell, and some people expose the fur to the sun or soak it in boiling water. In this way, the effect of removing peculiar smell is minimal and the service life is very fragile. Spray alcohol evenly on the fur and leather board, sprinkle a small amount of yellow rice on the fur and gently beat it or brush it 1-2 times with a soft brush.
The GRS felt produced by the manufacturer is made of natural wool, so it is elastic, not easy to loosen, and has a wide range of uses. When we buy household items, we can choose felt products and GRS blanket cleaning methods.
1. Wash with cold water, felt products can not be bleached, choose a neutral detergent marked with pure wool and no bleach for cleaning.
2. Wash by hand alone, do not use a washing machine, so as not to damage the appearance. When cleaning, gently press with your hands, only gently rub the dirty parts, and never brush them with a brush.
3. Washing with shampoo and moisturizing essence can reduce the appearance of pilling. After washing, hang it in a ventilated place and dry it naturally. If you need to dry, use low temperature drying.