Strive for survival by quality, develop with quality and benefit from quality.
Non woven fabric for automobile interior
Wear test: ≥Dry25600 ≥Wet 12800
Door width: 36in, 40in, 54in, 60in
Used in leather shoes, belt inner layers, hats, etc.
With film coating and powder coating technology, non-woven products for automotive interiors have excellent flame retardancy and wear resistance, meeting the requirements of various automotive interior companies; the product is light and uniform, in line with the development trend of automotive lightweight; products and production The process is safe, environmentally friendly, free of formaldehyde, heavy metals and other harmful substances to the human body, meeting the requirements of automobile odor; ensuring stable product quality and supply capacity. Can be used for car carpets, hoods, headliners, trunks, wheel covers.
Non-woven products used in casual shoes have excellent moisture absorption, air permeability and wearing comfort, and other physical properties such as wear resistance and color fastness are good. The product and the entire production process are ecological and environmentally friendly.
The non-woven fabric used in the belt, the product and the entire production process are ecological and environmentally friendly.
The non-woven fabric used for hats, the product and the entire production process are ecological and environmentally friendly, and the hat is formed at one time in the process of producing hats.
1. When the product is stored, it is dustproof and moisture-proof, away from sunlight exposure and high temperature environment.
2. Keep away from acid and alkaline substances and organic solvents, away from the environment containing nitrogen oxides and sulfides.
3. The colored suede products of different colors should be stored separately as far as possible to avoid direct contact and prevent mutual staining.
4. When using colored suede products with other fabrics, please do a full test to avoid mutual staining.
5. Keep away from sharp objects to prevent scratches on the leather surface.
6, try to use plastic film sealed storage.